- The Camp
Pick up in your hotel in Casablanca with a private driver and SUV car. We will head to Marrakech to check-in before lunch in the hotel Abracadabra, a cosy riad placed 2 minutes away from Jemnaa el Fna Square. After check-in day on your own in Marrakech. Marrakech is one of the imperial cities of Morocco.
It is advisable to make first contact with the Medina, visiting the Jemaa El-Fna Square, since at this time the square is full of reciters, fortune tellers, jugglers, crankshafts, dancers, snake charmers and much more. In the evening, there are places of illuminated food outdoors where you can taste their typical dishes.
Departure from the riad at 9 in the morning. Departure in the direction of Dades crossing the entire Port of Tichka, the highest road point in the country, where we will enjoy incredible landscapes. We will pass by Aït Ben Haddou, a Ksar declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and the scene of various film productions, such as “Gladiator” and “Game of Thrones.”
We will continue to Boumalne Dades through the area known as the Valley of the Roses and we will find thousands of Kasbahs through the Dades Gorges. Arrival in Boumalne Dades, a town located in the Atlas Mountains, at 1612 m. of altitude. Accommodation and dinner at the Xaluca Dades 4 **** hotel (half board).
Our driver will pick you up in Hotel and transfer to the airport around 3h before the departure time of the flight.
All prices are per person
Optional : Single Occupancy +100€
3 Persons = Triple Tent
5 Persons = Triple + Double Tent
– Two nights accommodation in hotel Abracadabra, Marrakech. Breakfast included.
– One night accommodation in hotel Xaluca Dades. Dinner and breakfast included.
– Two nights accommodation in Kam Kam Dunes. Dinner and breakfast included.
– 1 camel ride
– 1 hour quads
– 1 tour of dunes/4WD with lunch included
– Two nights accommodation in hotel Sahrai, Fez. Breakfast included
– One night accommodation in hotel Le Doge, Casablanca Breakfast included.
– 9 days private driver with 4WD car.
– Personal purchases
– Travel insurance
– Lunch and meals not stated into included
+34 623 00 58 93
Kam Kam Dunes
Ksar Kam Kamhlia
GPS: 31.1737ºN – 3.940694ºW